The Community Safety Education Program consists of a series of community safety presentations and personal protection training events on the following topics:
- Sexual Assault Prevention
- Physical Self-Defense
- Dealing Effectively with Hostility and Violence in the Workplace
- Preventing Child Abduction Training for Children
- Preventing Child Abduction Training for Parents
- Safety For Senior Citizens
- 911 Crime Reporting for Citizens
- Citizen Pepper Spray Certification
As an ACCJT-accredited Community Safety Education Instructor, you receive the following:
1. A professional ACCJT Community Safety Education Instructor accreditation
2. An extensive educational curriculum developed by a nationally and internationally recognized criminal justice expert and trainer.
3. Complete logistical support.
4. Continuing instructor development training.
5. Involvement in continuous program improvement
6. Enhanced professional credibility through exclusive affiliation with a nationally and internationally recognized criminal justice training institution.
7. Opportunities to promote yourself, your martial arts, and your business through community safety presentations and training courses.
8. The ability to conduct Community Safety Education training as a financially compensated contract staff instructor.
9. Professional benefit as your designated geographic area’s exclusive Community Safety Educational Instructor.
As a professional martial arts instructor, if becoming an ACCJT staff Community Safety Education Instructor interests you, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the program, our instructor selection process, and the instructor training program.